30+ Funny Bumble Openers
When it comes to finding a date, humor can be a powerful icebreaker. But what if you’re not funny? Or what if you’re not looking for a relationship? We asked our friends at Bumble to share some of their best openers with us.
If you’re looking to get more Bumble users, then you need to make sure that your profile picture and headline are funny. According to a recent study, people who use humor in their profiles have a higher success rate than those who don’t. In fact, people who use humor in their profiles are more likely to get a match than people who don’t. So if you want to increase your success rate on Bumble, then you need to make sure that your profile picture and headline are funny. You can match for long-term relationships
In this article, we will discuss more than 30 best funny bumble openers and some tips to write your own funny conversation starter.
What is Bumble?
Bumble is a dating app that was created by a woman named Whitney Wolfe, who also happens to be the author and founder of the popular blog “Women’s Health.” It allows users to send photos and messages to one another. Users can choose to send their first message after a mutual match for long-term relationships has been made, or they can wait for someone to initiate contact with them.
Bumble was launched in 2014 and has since received over $75 million in venture capital funding.
It’s a dating app that allows you to send a message to someone you find attractive. It’s also an acronym for “Be nice.” It helps people find love by making it easy for them to get to know one another. It has a similar premise to Tinder.
What are Bumble Openers?
A Bumble opener is a kind of icebreaker. It is used to start conversations with new people you meet. Bumble openers are usually short and simple statements that are designed to spark interest in the person you are talking to. For example, “What do you do for fun?”
Moreover, openers are messages that you send to the person you’re trying to talk to. You can think of them as the first impression you make. The more you put into your Bumble opener, the more you’ll get out of it. Moreover, bumble also provides you premium features for matching.
Tips to Write Good Bumble Openers
Be clear about what you’re looking for
If you’re looking for a job, you’ll want to be clear about what you’re looking for. You might want to write a list of skills, or a question you have for the person you’re speaking with.
Use a headline
A good bumble opener is one that will catch the attention of the person you’re speaking with. You can use a headline that includes the name of the person you’re speaking with. You might also include their title or the company they work for.
Include a link to your profile
When writing your bumble opener, make sure you include a link to your profile. This is an easy way of ensuring that the person you’re speaking with is able to see more information about you. You might also want to include your website or a link to your social media profiles.
Keep it short
When writing your bumble opener, keep it short. If you want to make sure you get a response from the person you’re speaking with, you’ll want to make sure you don’t over-exert yourself.
You’ll want to make sure that when you write your bumble opener, you’re being genuine. You might want to write a question about the person you’re speaking with. You might want to include a joke or ask a question about their interests. You’ll want to make sure you’re being genuine so that the person you’re speaking with will feel comfortable and open to responding.
Ask for a response
Once you’ve written your bumble opener, it’s time to ask for a response. You can do this by sending a direct message, or by leaving a comment on their profile. You’ll want to make sure you’re being genuine when asking for a response. You might want to leave a comment that includes a link to your profile. Ask for a date on a nearby coffee house to taste the better coffee.
You can write a bumble opener that’s funny, witty, or that makes people smile.
30 Best Funny Bumble Openers
We’ve all been there. You’re chatting with someone new, and they ask a question that you have no idea how to answer. It’s awkward, but you want to keep the conversation going, so you try to come up with a funny prompt answer, a unique response. Here are 30 of the best ways to open a conversation with a stranger on Bumble, from funny to serious. Moreover, these gender-based jokes can help you to match partners from a broad city.
- Does swiping through this dating app count as “exercise”?
- You look like a good kisser.
- That dog looks so cute, can you give them my number?
- I want to be the reason you delete this stupid app.
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would buy me?
- Swiping right means we’re married now, right?
- Your profile shines, drained my batter lol.
- You’re so hot it’s hard to even spell helo.
- Your parents are going to hate me. I can already tell.
- What’s your least favorite pasta shape?
- I don’t want to flood your inbox, but dam — you look good.
- Are you a barista? Because I like you a latte.
- I’m not DTF
- Hopefully, this app will lead to a great meal.
- The water you doing later? Want to get drinks?
- You seem like a good one but what are you doing on Bumble?
- Can I interest you in some mediocre conversation?
- Let’s cut to the chase, do you share food on a first date?
- I’m not really a romantic — but you might change that.
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- I love your last photo. Where was it taken?
- What’s down?
- Want to swap numbers? It’s easier than talking over this app.
- To be honest, did your ex take any of the photos in your profile?
- The last meme in your camera roll describes our relationship. Show me.
- Basmati or long-grain?
- I thought online dating sucked — but then I saw you.
- Want to try to explain the rules of football to me? I’ll buy drinks.
- What’s a nice person like you doing in a hellscape like this?
- I’ve been patiently waiting for you to hit on me.
Strong conversations may get off to a good start with the help of a charming first message or witty opening phrases. Not only is the first message critical, but so is the one that follows. If you want to keep the discussion going, use an opening that fits with your character and how you’re feeling at the moment.
Our funny bumble openers list will inspire the other side and you can win a chance to date on bumble.
How about understanding the quality of your online dating profile before you go?
Thanks to our profile evaluation, you’ll finally have the information you need to make changes that will increase the number of quality matches on bumble and other dating apps and dates you get.
Our team of dating specialists and attractive ladies have worked tirelessly to provide you with this quick and easy test.
How you can start the conversation on Bumble?
If they have a fascinating occupation, you may begin by inquiring as to whether or not they like it and what led them to pursue it. One of the best ways to get a reaction from someone on Bumble is to show interest in them right away.
Are Bumble funny openers works?
Yes! Bumble is funny because it’s a great way to start a conversation with someone new.